Use of information lockers and other measuring tools
We use statistics about users and traffic / traffic providers in aggregate form. The statistics never contain any kind of personal information, everything is anonymous. IP addresses are not stored in our database where we store behavior on the website, therefore information about you as a user can never be linked to your identity. Your IP address is stored for security reasons only in cases where you yourself actively register on the website.
- Develop and improve your website by understanding how it is used.
- Calculate and report number of users and traffic.
- Make it easier for you to navigate the site.
- Enable the system to recognize regular users in order to customize the services.
- Sometimes we use third-party cookies from other companies to conduct market research and traffic measurements, and to improve the functionality of the website.
How to prevent cookies from being stored
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this will cause your personal settings to disappear. You can also change the settings in your browser so that it does not allow cookies to be stored on your hard drive. However, this impairs the functionality of certain web pages, can prevent access to member pages and make parts of content and some features unavailable.
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics, this can be disabled at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More information on how to avoid cookies can be found at https://www.allaboutcookies.org
Arctic Sea Hotel & Apartments
Address: Rossmollgata 46,09601 Hammerfest
Telephone: (+47) 78 41 86 00 / 414 81 759 (hotel director)
Company number: 920 592 546
For queries, contact us via e-mail: email@example.com